Saturday, August 3, 2013

Camp Helaman, Girls Camp, and our new dining area in the yard

 

I went to camp Helaman on Thursday night to be with the Priests from our ward. Camp Helaman is a mission preparation camp. It is run just like the mission field. ZL, DL, etc. I think it was worth while.

On Friday at 1:30 pm, Mom and I drove to Lacey WA. to attend the last night of girls camp. Our girls are great. We had a testimony meeting after the skits. These young women have really special testimonies.

IMG_20130802_175742IMG_20130802_175838

I started a new project in the yard Thursday. It was completed on Saturday morning. I built an area to eat in out of pavers. We redid the landscaping, put in table and chairs, and………….there you have it…..Done. The inspiration came from Meriwether's restaurant in Portland. so the spot in the yard will be forever known as Meriwether’s. This was a fun little project.

 

IMG_20130803_090741

No comments: