Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Harvest Time

We have never frozen tomatoes before. This year we are freezing some and also the traditional canning in quart jars.
Let's here it for Broccoli!! Who is also Porter's new teacher.


It looks like we will have another GREAT PUMPKIN this year, and also a lot of little "Jack Be Nimble" Porter couldn't wait and picked one early.





Here is our little princess holding a perfect fruit of the garden!












2009 was a very good year for TOMATOES.

Salsa, and Tomato sause for spaghetti.

4 comments:

Hill Family said...

Very Nice!!! I cant believe how many tomatoe's there are, I love them on my speghetti nothing even compairs.

Rachel said...

yum save some salsa for us!

Heidi said...

Did you peel those before freezing them? Is Porter's teacher really Broccoli? Or is that a joke and I just didn't get it? Looks like a really good garden. Makes me sad to see summer going.

Nicole said...

That makes me excited to get my own garden started. We don't really have the yard space for a real garden yet. I'm all about the pots right now.