Friday, June 19, 2009

Roses and Trek


This squrill has given up nuts for an ice cream bar.


The roses were very beautiful at the rose garden. It is always fun to go see them. We were so impressed with the flowers that now our newly expanded rose garden has 5 new residents.
















Here is my new goodwill look. All the clothes, Goodwill. Accesories, mine. Look............. Priceless.





Mom and I are getting our stuff together for next week. By this time next week it will almost be over.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

It's funny what an outfit can do for someone!! haha. Hope you guys have a blast. The roses are beautiful. I added one to my little tiny garden too.

Hill Family said...

Brandon says you look omish, is that the look you are going for? The rose garden looks beautiful, and im sure your"new" rose garden will also. good work!!

Amelia said...

Verne never does anything halfway!

Lindsi said...

Callie stole my comment! Dad you DO look amish! I guess that is good though! Amish, mormon pioneer...same thing;)